Saturday, April 08, 2017

Packing Is Hard

Harder to do than it looks
Well, 15 minutes to leave for the train station. I've spent the last 5 hours packing. Yeah, I don't know why, either. I mean, the knitting did take a bit - looking for the right size needles, choosing the yarn - and I had to make sure everything fit and I wanted to arrange my clothes so I wouldn't have to go into my main suitcase until Salt Lake City, but 5 hours? If I had been with Lewis and Clark, they would never have managed to leave St. Louis.

Anyway, I've bought a keyboard for my IPad (oooh, fancy!) so I can blog at you during our trip. And hopefully I will leave this cough behind me at home, because seriously, someone on that train tonight might just kill me if I make the racket that I did last night. But have Robitussin, will travel - that's me. I'm so darn plucky.

Westward, ho!






9 comments:

  1. Happy travels!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage! What fun! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip! You are so good to us, to get a keyboard so you can blog. I would like to know how you like the ipad keyboard - I am thinking of getting one.

    But mostly you should just have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you allowed to drink hard liquor? Better for a cough than the Robotussin. You won't be driving, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!

    Knittergran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to your posts. Fingers crossed that cold is finally left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fascinating! I would love to do a long train trip someday. Those neck pillows are awesome, but I have to draw the line at walking around airports with one draped around your neck.

    ReplyDelete